Division of Neurology with neurosurgery provides comprehensive services for the diagnosis, treatment and care of all conditions that affect the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nervous system and muscles for children and adults. Neurologists and neurosurgeons’ team conduct highly specialized programs and multidisciplinary services that offer full-fledged care and ongoing support to patients and families. In addition to traditional approaches, a bunch of new rehabilitation procedures and innovative medical advancements is made available. For the effective education of students the use of state-of-the-art facilities includes a Neurosurgical Care Unit, MRI and other advanced technology for precise diagnosing and treating complex neurological conditions. Students have the opportunity to participate in Division’s research works.
- Professor B.B. Kulov has participated in many international seminars on the treatment of stroke (Sweden, Stockholm, 2011; Turkey, Belek and Kemer, 2011 and 2012, Kazakhstan, Almaty, 2011).
- MD U. Ismailova has completed international courses of rehabilitation of neurological disorders in China, 2012.
- MD J.A. Kolubaeva is going to attend international courses of rehabilitation of neurological disorders in China, 2017.
- MD G. Mataeva is going take participation in Spring School of European Academy of Neurology, in Czech Republic, 2017
Doctor of Medical Sciences
|Kulov Bolot Beishenalievich||Professoremail@example.com|
|Dr.||Mukhanova Aliya Kubanychbekovna||Teacherfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr.||Mataeva Gulzat Tursunbekovna||Teacheremail@example.com|
|Dr.||Kolubaeva Jarkyn Asanakunovna||Teacherfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr.||Sayakbaeva Albina Kadyrbekovna||Teacher|
|Dr.||Ismailova Uultai Abdulgaparovna||Teacheremail@example.com|
- Kyrgyz Scientific Research Institute of Balneology and Recovery Treatment, 724329, Kyrgyz Republic, Chui region, Alamudun district, Tash-Dөbө village, Bolnichnaya st., 23
- Neurology Department of the Railway Hospital. Krylova st.,6. Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Contact tel: +996 700 18 80 72
+996 559 031 771