Division of Infectious Diseases provides clinical, research and educational activities. Staff of Division through their joint clinical appointments at Republic Clinical Infectious Diseases Hospital has expertise in general infectious diseases, respiratory and zoonotic infections, HIV/AIDS.
The curriculum of Infectious Diseases focuses on the important definitions required for understanding of Infectious Diseases, presentation of infection, its pathogenesis and scientific investigation of viral, bacterial and protozoan diseases of humans, including the vectors that transmit infectious agents.
The main goal of Division is to develop basic clinical competencies on Infectious Diseases for students that ensure readiness for postgraduate education.
The scientific work is connected with the HIV program, intestinal infections, viral hepatitis. Students are involved to research work.
- Antimicrobial resistance of pathogens of acute intestinal infection in Kyrgyz Republic EKMUD Congress (Infectious Diseases & Clinical Microbiology), 9-12 May, 2012, Istanbul, Turkey, P. 50-52. (A.Z.Kutmanova)
- Epidemiology and clinical presentation of zoonotic chlamydiosis. IIEuro-Asia Congress of Infectious Diseases Society, 2012, Astana, Kazakhstan (A.Z.Kutmanova, A.A.Buranchieva).
- Epidemiology of anthrax in Kyrgyz Republic. IIEuro-Asia Congress of Infectious Diseases Society, 2012, Astana, Kazakhstan (A.Z.Kutmanova et al).
- Development the clinical competencies on postgraduate medical education in Kyrgyz Republic. V International Conference “Innovative educational technology in Medicine – 2014” (Moscow, 25-26 September) (A.Z.Kutmanova et al).
- NewapproachestotheorganizationoftheeducationalprocessinKyrgyzStateMedicalAcademynamedI.K.Akhunbaev //Scientific Journal «Health of population», 2012.–V.1,№1.– P.11-14 (A.Z.Kutmanova et al).
- Regenerative basis of stem cells technology in liver cirrhosis (monograph). – Astana, Kazakhstan, 147p. (A.Z.Kutmanova et al).
- Epidemiology of viral hepatitis «А» in Kyrgyz Republic since 2000 to 2014yy. //International Journal of fundamental and applied studies, 2015.–V.1,№12–P.68-72. (A.Z.Kutmanova et al).
Division of Infectious Diseases is in close cooperation with Kazakh Medical University of Continuous Education (Almaty, Kazakhstan).
Staff of Division takes part in the Project of International Program Center (ICAP).
Doctor of Medical Sciences
|Kutmanova Ainura Zarylbekovna||Head of the Departmentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Associate prof., Candidate of Medical Sciences||Buranchieva Aisuluu Arifovna||Senior email@example.com|
|Dr.||Zasedateleva Svetlana Gennadyevna||Senior firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Candidate of Medical Sciences||Kamchibekova Altynai Abdanbekovna||Teacher|
|Dr.||Beregovoy Anton Andreevich||Teacher|
Address: Lev Tolstoy 70, 720000 Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Contact tel:||+996 777-27-64-60