- Topics / Subtopics:
- Describing instruments, specific materials, experiments.
- Topic of research: methods, relevance, significance.
- Recent developments in science and medicine. International
- Ethical methods in modern society. Scientific etiquette: referring to sources, reporting information, avoiding plagiarism.
- Science and education. Competencies of PhD student.
- Topics on epidemiology, pathophysiology, treatment and prevention of communicable and non-communicable diseases.
- Degrees of comparison
- Linking words and phrases
- Infinitive, participle, gerund
- Conditional sentences
- Word formation
- Emphatic structures
- Modal verbs
- Attribute groups
- ,ShahovaN.:Learn to Read Science. English for aspirants:
- :Workbook on Grammar in English.
- Michelson T. Tutorialforscientificworkers for developmentof oral speech skills:English.
- Full course of English, teach-yourself book.
- Reading of scientific texts and oral speech in English.
- Savinova E. Dictionary for reading of scientific literature in English.
- Yablochkov T.Handbook of international scientific conferences participant: English.
- Stupin L. Scientific conference: Russian-English phrasebook.
- Multimedia English
- Multimedia Diamond
- Multimedia Ignatova T. English for communications.
- Multimedia encyclopedia Britannica