Head of the Department: Candidate of Medical Sciences, Professor NAZARALI NARALIEVICH USUBALIEV.
INTERNAL MEDICINE DEPARTMENT was established in September 2003. Currently, the clinical settings of the department are: National hospital, City hospital No. 1 and No.6, the Research Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, National Center for Hematology, Railway Hospital. The Department includes following disciplines: Therapy (cardiology, pulmonology, nephrology, rheumatology), Endocrinology, Hematology, Clinical Pharmacology, Work out exercises, Dermatology, Occupational disease, General Physiotherapy, Medical control, Optional course (therapeutic massage, traditional medicine).
The goal of therapeutic studies is to promote:
Aim of studying therapy is to promote:
• Development of communication skills that will help provides therapeutic care for patients;
• The development of relations and appropriate professional behavior in clinical practice;
• Development of competence in the assessment of patients: a survey of patients, medical history and life, physical examination;
• Acquisition of knowledge on the use of modern techniques in the evaluation of patients (laboratory, instrumental, etc.);
• The acquisition of the skills required for the establishment of a primary and a clinical diagnosis and treatment of common diseases of adults;
• Acquisition of knowledge management, drug and non-drug therapeutic treatments of diseases;
• The development of clinical thinking. The development of skills differentiated approach to the diagnosis and treatment of an individual patient;
• Acquisition of knowledge on prevention of common internal diseases.
Clinical facilities of the Department localized at specialized medical institutions of Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Practical classes are conducted at city clinical hospital No. 6.The course of cardiology is carried out at the departments of cardiology and intensive care, city clinical hospital No. 6 and Railway Hospital. Course of Nephrology takes place at the Department of Nephrology and the Department of Artificial Kidney, the National hospital, etc.