A prospective student can apply online or through one of our regional partners/representatives.
Except the main requirements we have a set of other specific rules for each country. The additional information might be provided in the regional offices of our regional representatives or directly from our international admission office (contact information is below).
After fulfilling all the requirements and getting admitted you will be provided with a provisional admission letter and application form at your request.
Finally, as soon as your visa invitation is ready, we will mail you a confirmed admission letter with visa invitation.
Contact information: +996 312 653673
1. Admission to universities shall be carried out on the personal application of citizens.
2. When applying for admission to a higher educational institution, an applicant, at his/her discretion, shall present an original or certified photocopies of documents proving his identity, citizenship, an original or a certified photocopy of a state-issued certificate of education and the required number of photographs.
3. Foreign citizens must submit to the selection committee a document on education equivalent to the state document on secondary education, secondary or higher education of the Kyrgyz Republic. The examination of documents of foreign citizens shall be carried out by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic. It is not allowed to enroll foreign citizens without a certificate of compliance with the level of educational content issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. Applicants who have submitted obviously false documents to the university selection committee shall be liable under the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. The IHSM shall conduct entrance examinations on the programs corresponding to educational standards of secondary general education in the form of an interview and a verbal exam.
2. The entrance examinations’ deadlines for foreign citizens can be extended until October 15.
3. Entrance tests shall be conducted in English, in biology, chemistry and English in the form of a verbal interview.
4. Persons who did not attend the entrance tests for a valid reason (illness or other circumstances documented) shall be admitted to them in parallel groups, at the next stage of passing the entrance tests or individually until they are fully completed.
Persons with disabilities in the case of positive passing the entrance exams, ceteris paribus, shall have a preferential right to get enrolled in the IHSM.
1. The organization of work on the transfer of foreign students shall be carried out by the MHI on the basis of an application from the official representatives of the IHSM or at their own request, subject to the requirements of legislative acts of the Kyrgyz Republic and regulatory documents of the IHSM.
2. Foreign citizens who are students of other medical universities of the CIS countries shall have the right to get transferred to the IHSM, provided that the academic difference to be passed (brought in compliance) upon transfer does not exceed the established limits.
3. Upon arrival at the IHSM, a foreign student must provide the following documents:
- Academic certificate indicating the subjects and hours;
- extract from the order of expulsion;
- original education certificate equivalent to the state document on full secondary education or secondary vocational education of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- passport with an appropriate entry visa;
- 10 photos 3x4cm;
- an application addressed to the rector of the IHSM for admission to the university.
4. If the fact of studying at the last place of study and the validity of the academic certificate of full secondary education are not confirmed, the IHSM shall have the right to expel a foreign student without reimbursing tuition fees.
1. Tuition fee for 2019-2020 academic year is 210 000 soms (KGZ)
2. The costs associated with the stay of foreign applicants / students in the Kyrgyz Republic, including payment for meals, additional educational services and other expenses shall be incurred independently by the applicant / student or official representative, in accordance with the rules and procedures established in the IHSM.
3. Upon admission of the applicant to the IHSM, a contract shall be concluded for the entire period of study. The contract shall be signed by the Rector.