1. Admission to IHSM shall be carried out on the personal application of citizens.
2. When applying for admission to a higher educational institution, an applicant, at his/her discretion, shall present an original or certified photocopies of documents providing his identity, citizenship, an original or a certified photocopy of a state-issued certificate of education and the required number of photographs.
3. Foreign applicant must submit to the selection committee a document on education equivalent to the state document on higher education of the Kyrgyz Republic. Applicants must have a “Bachelor’s degree” or higher professional education with “Specialist” degree awarded in Medical Degree.
4. Applicants who have submitted obviously false documents to the university selection committee shall be liable under the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. Upon arrival at the IHSM, applicant must provide the following documents:
- original education certificate equivalent to the state document on higher education of the Kyrgyz Republic (if foreign applicant);
- passport with an appropriate entry visa (if foreign applicant);
- an application addressed to the rector of the IHSM for admission to the university;
- certificate verifying the knowledge of Russian language (if foreign applicant) (the basic level);
- Medical reference - 086 form;
- 6 colored photographs of 3.5x4.5 cm in size.