Dear Colleagues, Faculty Members, Students,
Department of Natural Sciences of the International Higher School of Medicine (IHSM) invites you to take part in the REPUBLICAN SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE "ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY AND HEALTH OF POPULATION" on 8-9 April 2022, Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek, st. Intergelpo, 1F.
The purpose of the conference:
- to draw the attention of young people to environmental problems affecting the health of the population,
- to inform about the need to respect the available global resources and the ecological potential of the environment,
- to outline the prospects for preserving the environment and the ability of future generations to meet their needs.
The main directions of the conference program:
- Natural and anthropogenic threats to the preservation of the environment.
- Influence of environmental factors on public health.
- Advances in biotechnology and molecular biology in addressing environmental and health problems.
INFORMATION FOR CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS
- Working languages of the conference: Russian, English.
- Form of participation: remote (online).
- Forms of reports: Plenary and sectional reports are planned at the conference.
- Time limit for reports: plenary - 15 minutes, sectional - 5-7 minutes.
- Participants of the conference will be issued with a Participant Certificate.
- To participate in the conference, the participant registration card must be filled out and sent by December 31, 2021, by e-mail: email@example.com
- Based on the results of the conference, scientific articles that meet the requirements will be published in the Eurasian International Medical Journal.
- To participate in a social event, the participant's registration card must be completed and sent by December 31, 2021, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact the organizing committee of the conference by
tel .: +996708870929,
address: 720054, Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek, st. Intergelpo, 1F.