1. The entrance examination deadlines:
Submission of documents
From 1 to 20 August
From 1 November to 20 November
From 21 to 30 August
From 21 to 30 December
Until 5th September
Until 5th January
2. Entrance tests shall be conducted in one of the foreign languages (English, German, French, Chinese);
- for a chosen specialty;
- interview to substantiate the research topic.
2. Applicants with a certificate of passing the test (TOEFL 600/250/100, IELTS 7.0) are exempt from the entrance test in a foreign language.
5. Admission to entrance exams is allowed with a passport or other identification document.
6. Re-examination is not allowed.