October, 26 2017. Dr. Cholpon Shamsutdin, a member of the ISM TUTORIAL project team , has presented the project at the Republican Centre for Disease Prevention, Sanitary, and Epidemiological Surveillance of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic. She gave detailed description of the PhD program in Public Health launched at the ISM, current work on the development of the Master program in Public Health and implementation of blended learning. The auditorium expressed their interest in Master degree program and possibility to study online.
- PhD program in Public Health at ISM
- Monitoring Visit to the project 573640-EPP-1-2016-1-IT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP Strengthening Network Education, Research and Innovation in Environmental Health in Asia (TUTORIAL)
- Student of ISM successfully completed 7 on-line courses from the most leading universities of the world
- New regional campus of ISM in Cholpon-Ata, Issyk-Kul
- Visit of Bangladesh Ambassador to ISM