The department has developed and implemented syllabuses, programs, guidelines, lectures, tests, assignments for independent work in 8 subjects. Two glossaries have been prepared for publication (on Microbiology and Epidemiology). Information materials are being collected for the publication of an atlas of Microbiology. Manual handbook on “Practical microbiology” is being developing.
Over the past five years, the department staff published more than 60 articles and book chapters in local and foreign peer-reviewed journals. Among them:
- O’ Brien V, Dzhusupov K.O., Kudaibergenova T. Place, Culture and Everyday Life in Kyrgyz Villages. Chapter in the book “Making Sense of Place. Multidiscipplinary Perspective, The Boydell Press. New Castle University, University of Cumbria. – UK Croydon, 2013, 79-92
- Colosio C, Dzhusupov K.O. Dissemination of Higher Education in Environmental and Occupational Health in Central Asia: the CANERIEH TEMPUS Project // WHO GOHNET Newsletter #22, 2013
- Golka, Y. Abreu-Villaca, R. A. Attar, M. Angeli-Greaves, K.O. Dzhusupov, et al. Bladder cancer documentation of causes: multilingual questionnaire, bladder cancer doc. Frontiers in Bioscience E4. – June 1 2012. – P. 2709-2722 http://www.bioscience.org/Archives/2012/EliteEdition.aspx/doiNo:10.2741/585
- Dzhusupov K.O., C. Colosio, R. Tabibi, Ch.T. Sulaimanova. Occupational Health in Mountainous Kyrgyzstan. Annals of Global Health. 2015; 81(4): 530-537. ISSN 2214-9996. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.aogh.2015.08.017
- А.S.Karakushikova, K.K.Toguzbaeva, L.S. Niyazbekova, K.O. Dzhusupov, et al. Characteristics of working conditions of Almaty city bus drivers. KazNMU Bulletin. 2012; 3(12): 227-228
- А.S.Karakushikova, K.K.Toguzbaeva, L.S. Niyazbekova, K.O. Dzhusupov, et al. Innovations in health care and medicine. Almaty, 2014. 134 p.
- Lyandres, J. Dubnov, K.O. Dzhusupov. Public Health. Guidelines for practitioners. Bishkek, Ministry of Health – WHO, 2012. Printhouse. Bishkek. 272 p.