Bermet M. Khudaibergenova.
Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor.
Laureate of the State Prize in Science and Technology
Excellence in Education KR
Graduated Moscow State University (1984 – 1989), Ph.D., Biology, Genetics, Moscow State University (1989-1993), Doctor of Sciences (2005) Institute of Biotechnology National Academy of Sciences Kyrgyz Republic, Professor (2016).
Dr. Khudaibergenova B.M. has as a teacher started professional activity at International University of Kyrgyzstan (1994), the head of department in Medicine School became in 2006, Vice-president of Complex IUK (2012-2015). Khudaibergenova has headed the Natural Sciences Department in International Medicine School from 2012-today.
She participated in educational projects of Tempus (2006, 2009); was the member of organizing Commette of The international conference “International Mountains Year – 10th anniversary”. 9-11 December, 2012, Bishkek, KR.; participated in organization of PhD system in KR (2010 – 2014).
Dr. Khudaibergenova Bermet Merlisovna has participated in the scientific projects on bioconversion of organic wastes (2004-2006). This project was focused on introduction new biotechnological methods in agriculture. She participated in scientific projects aimed on sequencing and monitoring of Bacillus anthracis foci in KR (2008 – 2012). Under the head of Dr. Khudaibergenova was successfully the research in the field of metagenomic sequencing of microbial soil consortiums is aimed on looking for novel genes and mutants for degradation radionuclides.
In the frames of projects she promoted scientific and professional skills and competences working with collaborators in Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley Lab, ( San-Francisco, USA, (2011, 2013) (microarray sequencing), in the Agency of pathogens, Porton Down, (UK, 2012) (SNP sequencing method), in Los- Alamos National laboratory, Los-Alamos, New Mexico, USA (2015) (metagenomic sequencing, bioinformatics MG-RAST programme).
Participated with presentations and posters on different conferences and Symposium on Educational processes (Bishkek, Almaty, Brussels, 2005-2010); 17th European Biomass Conference in Hamburg, Germany, 28 June -03 July, 2009; Canadian biosafety Symposium, 2009; The 23rd ISTC Korea workshop, Session 3. Biotechnology in agriculture. 5 September – 9 September, 2010; the 21st Annual SETAC meeting, 2011, Canadian Biosafety Symposium, 6-9 June, 2011, Toronto, Canada, “Mountains and climate”, 10-11 December, 2012, Bishkek; the 25th Annual SETAC meeting in Barselona, Spain, 3-7, May, 2015; Presentations of scientific results on Exhibition RADIEX (Tokio, Japan, 2015).
Khudaibergenova B.M. is author and co-author of 62 papers and 2 monographs and 2 methodical recommendations.
- Nucleic Acides Research. 1994. V.22. №22.P.4641 -4645. // Precise excision of a retrotransposon gypsy from loci f and ct in genetically unstable strain of Drosophila melanogaster . // (Kuzin A., et all.
- Reports of Russian Academy of Sciences . 1994. V.335. № 5. Р.656-658. // The hot spot of excision of retrotransposon MDG4 into locus f. // (Kuzin a. et all.)
- Izvestia of National Academy of Sciences KG. 2005. №2. Р. 75. // The influence of radiation on the prolificity and and vitality of stable strains of drosophila.
- Khudaibergenova B. The 21st SETAC Europe Annual Meeting, “Ecosystem Protection in a sustainable world: a challenge for Science and regulation”, 15-19 May, 2011 Milano, Italy. Poster. “The influence of radiation on stable strains of Drosophila melanogaster”.
- “Monitoring of water resources under influence of mining plant”. Vestnik Kazakhstan National University, Ecological series, №1/1(40). 2014. p..4-8.
- Geochemical status of soils in uranium-technogenic province of Kadzhi-Say // SETAC Europe 25th Annual meeting. 3-7 may, Barcelona, 2015
Under the head of Dr. Khudaibergenova B. M. the scientific project “ Microbiological monitoring of soil in wamim provindes of KR” was successfully excepted. (2013-2015).