The structure of the ISM is organized according to the principles that correspond to international standards for medical educational institutions. Such an organization of the medical school allows conducting foreign and domestic policy in line with the principles of transparency, academic integrity and allows staff, faculty and students of the ISM to take part in many aspects of the life of university. At present, structurally, the ISM has 6 administrative departments and 11 academic departments.
The implementation of higher education programs is ensured by highly-qualified personnel with professional basic higher education, academic degrees and scientific titles. There are 168 teachers in the ISM including 81 teachers with academic degrees (48%).
There are 11 departments of our school, which include basic and clinical fields:
- Department of Humanitarian Disciplines
- Department of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Scientific Disciplines
- Departmentof Surgery
- Department of Fundamental Disciplines
- Department of Special Clinical Disciplines
- Department of Internal Medicine
- Department of Therapy
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Macro and Micro Anatomy