The NATURAL SCIENCES DEPARTMENT was reorganized on the basis of the Scientific Disciplines and Public Health Department in 2009. The teaching activities include clinical and theory classes on the following disciplines: General Biology with basics of Ecology, General Chemistry, a course on higher Mathematics and Biophysics, Computer Science for the 1st year students, as well as Molecular Biology as an elective course for the 5th year students.
Since the vast majority of disciplines are taught in the 1st year, the tasks of the department along with presenting the knowledge are: training students to analyze and organize information, formation of the correct approach to study, teaching the discipline institution of higher education, preparing to acquire specialized knowledge and skills which eventually should ensure the harmonious development of progressive and successful development of necessary materials.
Brief content of disciplines
Chemistry (General and Bioorganic)
Chemical systems: solutions, disperse systems, electrochemical systems, catalysts and catalytic systems, polymers and oligomers, chemical thermodynamics and kinetics: energetics of chemical active conditions, chemical and phase balance, speed of reaction and its regulation methods, oscillatory reactions; reactionary qualities of substance: chemistry and the periodical system of elements; basic acidic qualities and oxidization-reconstruction qualities of substances, chemical coherence, complimentary characters; chemical identification: qualitative and quantitative analysis, analytical signal; chemical, physico-chemical and physical analysis; chemical practicum.
General biology with basics of ecology
Life genesis and developmental regularities in general. Anthropogenesis and ontogenesis of human beings. Laws of genetics. Biosphere and ecology. Parasitism phenomena. Living systems, physiology and ecology of human being. Biologic and ecologic practicum.
Chemical nature of substances, chemical phenomena, and active conditions in organism. Clinical biochemistry.
Higher mathematics and Biophysics
Physical qualities of mechanics; vibrations and waves; molecular physics and thermodynamics; electricity and magnetism; optics; atomic and nuclear physics; physics of solids; physical practicum. Analytical geometry and linear algebra; differential and integral calculus; harmonic analysis; differential equations; the elements of theory of probability and statistics.
The concept of information science. Basics of computing techniques. Principles of work on PC. Computer software. MS DOS operated. Norton Commander program. Work with files and disks. MS Windows and its application. Work with MS Windows operating systems and its applications. Basics of image processing. Data base and SUBD. Local and global networks. Ways to search and copy information in the Internet. E-mail.
- Chotbaeva Erkingul Aitmurzaevna – Possibilities of using innovative technologies in the process of teaching foreign students of medical faculties of biology.
1. Aitkeeva Ch.A. Shapareva EV, Usubakunov M.U. Preparation of pentavalent antimony oxide from antimony oxide of trivalent. Vestnik KNU, series 5, issue 3, 2010 (In Russian)
- Aitkeeva Ch.A. and others “Chemical Encyclopedia”. Ed. Ilim. 2012. 442 pages. (in Kyrgyz)
- Aitkeeva C.A., Borkoev B.M. Possible ways of utilization of ash and slag wastes of Bishkek TES (article) Academy, №5 (8), Problems of Science, Moscow, 2016 (In Russian)
- Aitkeeva Ch.A. Use of a regional component in teaching chemical technology at the university. (Article) Achievements in Science and Education, No. 5 (6), Problems of Science, Moscow, 2016. (In Russian)
- AytkeevaCh.A. Use of the method of case studies in the study of the discipline “General Chemical Technology” (scientific and methodical article). Interactive Science, №2 (7), Cheboksary, 2016. (In Russian).
- Kostritsyna T.V. Subfamily PrunoideaeFocke.: distant hybridization as method of genetic diversity // 8thGatersleben Research Conference “Genetic Diversity & Genome Dynamics in Plants”, June 3rd -6th, 2005 Gatersleben, Germany.- P.86. (in English).
- Chyngyshpaev Sh.M., Kostritsyna T.V.“Education and the Bologna Process”// Medicine Kyrgyzstan. – 2013, no. 7, Pp. 4-11.
- Methods of molecular biology and Genetics in medicine // Basal reader for senior students of Medical Colleges/ Compiled by Kostritsyna T.V. 2015, Bishkek . [METHODS of MOLECULAR BIOLOGY AND GENETICS IN MEDICINE// review of educational literature for students of senior courses of medical specialties/ compiled Kostritsyna T. V., 2015, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan]
- Interview to the representative of Indian medical educational center “SmarTeach” Hrishikesh Raj Saxena in April 2015 https://youtu.be/ljcjPWYw71U
- Course of Medical Biology with fundamentals of ecology for students of medical faculties in the English language” (textbook) Kyrgyzpatent, Author certificate No. 2546 Dated 24.02. 2015
- Poster communication “From Central Asian mountain forests to European fields: Genetic structure of wild and cultivated apricots is linked to a loss of resistance to Plum Pox virus” at PLANT& ANIMAL GENOME XXIV CONFERENCE, 9-13th January 2016, Sun-Diego, USA. https://youtu.be/ljcjPWYw71U Interview for Indian Medical Educational Center SmartTeach (http://www.smarteach.com)
- Kostritsyna T.V., Veronique Decroocq Amandine Cornille etc. The evolutionary history of apricot (Prunusarmeniaca) might have contributed to the lossof resistance to sharka disease 8th International Rosaceae Genomics Conference June 21-24 / 2016 Angers , France Abstract book.. 19.
- Kostritsyna T. V., StephaneDecroocq, Amandine Cornille, David Tricon etc. Al New insights into the history of domesticated and wild apricots and its contribution to Plum pox virus resistance // MOLECULAR BIOLOGY.-UnitedKingdom V.25, Issue 19, -October 2016 . – P. 4712–4729
- Aitmurzaeva E.A-The use of innovative technologies of teaching foreign students of biology in the school of medicine. XXY materials of International scientific-practical conference “Topical issues of science.” The scientific journal “Actual problems of modern science”. Publishing House “Sputnik +”. – Moscow. 2016. P. 93-98. (The journal is included in Russian science citation index).
- Aitmurzaeva E.A- Question on optimal ratio of classic and innovative systems of education of foreign students on Biology in the school of medicine. The scientific-analytical journal “Science review. No. 6(66). – Ufa. 2016. P. 42-45.(The journal is included in Russian science citation index).
- Amanbaeva G. M. “Specific heat of aluminum alloys at dynamic superplasticity// Proceedings of the KGTU named after I. Razzakov, No. 14, Bishkek, 2009.16.
- Amanbaeva M. G., KasmamytovN. “Thermokinetic analysis of the parameters of dynamic superplasticity of aluminium alloys// “ULTRAMILK-GRAINED AND NANOSTRUCTURED MATERIALS” , UFA , 2012.–S. 31. Bishkek, 2016.
- Amanbaeva M., Jorobekov B. “Thermokinetic analysis of the parameters of dynamic super plasticity of commercial aluminum alloys// proceedings of the UNIVERSITIES OF KYRGYZSTAN, No. 11. – P. 77 – 83. Bishkek, 2016.
- AmanbaevaG.M.”The influence of electromagnetic norgannon” // the Doctor No. 3 (45), July, Bishkek, 2016
- Amanbaeva G.M. “Methods of protection from electromagnetic waves” // the Doctor No. 1 (48), January, Bishkek, 2017.
- Amanbaeva G. M. “Specific heat and entropy in dynamic superplasticity of aluminium alloys”// Prospects of development of scientific research in the 21st century: proceedings of the 13th international scientific practical Conference (Makhachkala, February 28, 2017) – Makhachkala: “Testing”, 2017. – 16-23C.
- Manzhikova S. C, K. Rybin, V. Batalev Yu, Bataleva E. A., V. E. Matyukov, S etc. “Development of a distributed interactive system access to the results of magneto telluric monitoring. Modern problems of geodynamics and Geoecology of intercontinentalorogens” Proceedings of the 5 International Symposium. Bishkek, 19-24 June 2011 2 t T1. – Bishkek: NA RAS, 2012. With 179-187.
- Manzhikova S. C., Borodkin V. S., Nazarov I. I. “Electronic laboratory workshop on discipline “CASE-technology development” with the use of patterns of behavior. Bulletin of KSUCTA. ISSN: 1694-5298. Volume 1, No. 2. Bishkek, 2011, pp. 38-43.
- Gusev S. I., Manzhikova S.C.” Development of microcontroller based programmable devices control the charge process Li-Ion batteries in the space of Internet of things”. Heraldofthe KRSU No. 5, 2017.
- Manzhikova S.C., Gusev S. I. “Software engineering implementation of the microcontroller device to control the charge process Li-Ion batteries in terms of IoT”. Heraldofthe KRSU No. 5, 2017.
- Manzhikova S.C., Zhuravlev. V.M., Kovalenko V.A. ” Determination of reliability of electronic devices using machine simulation”. Methodicalmanual. FPI, Frunze:1984.
- Chotbaeva E.A – XVII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Education and science in modern conditions.” Cheboksary, May 22, 2016
- KastritcynaT.V – 6 Международная научная конференция «Геномика семейства Розоцветных», 30 сентября- 5 октября 2012 г., Институт сельскохозяйственных наук, Сан-Мишеле, Италия.
- Chotbaeva E.A – II international conference “Modern problems of Geoecology and preservation of biodiversity.” – 2007. Bishkek. Title of report: “Problems of conservation of the medicinal plants listed in the Red Book of the Kyrgyz Republic”
- Chotbaeva E.A- XXY international scientific-practical conference “Topical issues of science.” -2016, Moscow. Presentation title: “innovative technologies of teaching foreign students of biology in the school of medicine.”
- Manzhikova S.C- Conference “Initiatives in higher education in the field of Informatics in Central Asia”. The European Commission project TEMPUS HEICA, Tashkent, Bukhara:2012.
- C-Conference “Initiatives in higher education in the field of Informatics in Central Asia”. The European Commission project TEMPUS HEICA, Kaunas University of technology, Kaunas:2012.
- C-Conference “Initiatives in higher education in the field of Informatics in Central Asia”. The European Commission project TEMPUS HEICA, Technological University of Tajikistan, Dushanbe: 2013.
- Manzhikova S.C-The final conference of the “Initiative for higher education in Informatics in Central Asia”. The European Commission project TEMPUS HEICA, University of Karlstad, Sweden: 2013.Manjikova
- Manzhikova S. C-Organization and participation in trainings among teachers and students of the Issyk-Kul State University, Karakol and MalwareScope College Jalal-Abad state University, Mail-Suu, March – April 2013.