The chair was established in 2003 on the basis of national hospital and city clinical hospital № 1 in Bishkek. Since 2008 the chair of Internal Medicine settles down on the basis of National hospital and Scientific Research Institute of Heart Surgery and Organs Transplantations.
There are 14 members of the chair, among them 3 doctors and 5 candidates of sciences.
– clinical pharmacology
– physiotherapy exercises
– professional illnesses
– the general physiotherapy
– medical control
– elective course (the medical massage, traditional medicine, licrovorology).
– Problems of Ischemic heart disease (the hibernating myocardium and late myocardial revascularization)
– epidemiology of leukocythemias in Kyrgyzstan
– the medicinal data card of cardio surgery clinics
– Student Research Group (12 students explore different areas of medicine including interventional cardiology).
Introduction in practice:
1. Employees of the department render the constant advisory and medical help on clinical bases of ISM IUK. They take part in consultations on difficult and diagnostic unclear patient.
2. Scientifically-practical conference «Day of diabetes» for endocrinologists, therapists, pediatrics, Family doctors.
The basic publications:
- Usubaliev N.N. ECG indicators of adequate surgical revascularization in ischemic heart disease. 2012.
- Makimbetov E.K., Bakashev J.K. Epidemiology of colorectal cancer in Kyrgyzstan. 2011.
- Makimbetov E.K., Kamarli Z.P., Dadahanova N. Psychological status of patients with breast cancer. 2011.
- Sultanalieva R. The Diabetes in Kyrgyzstan. Bishkek. 2011.
- Sultanalieva R. Problems of diagnosis and treatment of congenital hypothyroidism in Kyrgyzstan. Bishkek 2011.
- Sultanalieva R. Type 2 diabetes mellitus in elderly and senile age. The methodical textbook. Bishkek, 2011.
1. Hospital of sacred Jude (children’s). The State of Tennessee, Massachusetts. The international program on cooperation. Director R.Ribeiro.
2. The Russian oncological centre of science. The Russian Academy of Medical Science of the Russian Federation.
3. The Russian centre of science of hematology of Ministry of Health of Russia.
4. Ankara University Ibni Sina Hospital. Ankara, Turkey.
5. Scientific Research Institute of Heart Surgery and Organs Transplantations, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
|Disciplines||Staff||Scientific degree, Position|
|1||Internal diseases||Usubaliev Nazaraly Naralievich||M.D, associate professor, Head of the chair|
|Umarova Svetlana Ibragimovna||M.D, associate professor|
|Abdramanov Kaldarbek Alisherovich||Ph.D, professor|
|Sultanalieva Roza Bakaevna||Ph.D, professor|
|Makimbetov Emil Kojoshevich||Ph.D, professor|
|Uraimov Omurbek Kuvanychbekovich||Assistant|
|Kudaibergenova Nazira Torobaevna||M.D, senior teacher|
|Maripov Rashid Mamatisakovich||M.D, senior teacher|
|Atakozuev Akylbek Sartmamatovich||Assistant|
|Zaripov Dolon Erkinovich||Assistant|
|Shakirova A T||Assistant|
|2||General physiotherapy,and Medical physical training||Mamaeva Saltanat Jembekovna||Assistant|
|3||Healing massage, Traditional medicine||Ybykeeva Gulnara Orozbekovna||Assistant|