1. The organization of work on the transfer of foreign students shall be carried out by the International Affairs Department on the basis of an application from the official representatives of the IHSM or at their own request, subject to the requirements of legislative acts of the Kyrgyz Republic and regulatory documents of the IHSM.
2. Foreign citizens who are students of other medical universities shall have the right to get transferred to the IHSM, provided that the academic difference to be passed (brought in compliance) upon transfer does not exceed the established limits.
3. Upon arrival at the IHSM, a foreign student must provide the following documents:
- academic certificate indicating the subjects and hours;
- extract from the order of expulsion;
- original education certificate equivalent to the state document on full secondary education or secondary vocational education of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- passport with an appropriate entry visa;
- 10 photos 3x4cm;
- an application addressed to the rector of the IHSM for admission to the university.
4. If the fact of studying at the last place of study and the validity of the academic certificate of full secondary education are not confirmed, the IHSM shall have the right to expel a foreign student without reimbursing tuition fees.