Welcome to the IHSM!
How to start working as part of our team? To do this, you must:
- Be an active and purpose-oriented specialist ready for self-improvement;
- Select the position you are interested in from the list of vacancies;
- Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (with the obligatory indication of the vacancy in the subject line)
The selection criteria for the vacant teacher positions are: higher education, level of professionalism (work experience), competence, compulsory knowledge of English and your motivated desire to work in one of the best educational institutions in the country.
The selection of candidates takes place in 3 stages:
Stage 1 - review of resumes, cover letters and letters of reference. The review is carried out by the head of the HR Department and the head of the department in whose staff the vacancy is announced;
Stage 2 - the selected candidates are invited to testing and interview with the Head of the Department, the Vice-rector for Academic Affairs, as well as the Head of the Chair / Department;
Stage 3 – a final interview and informing the candidate about the decision made.
We will be glad to meet you and wish you success.
The required documents when applying for a job:
- Personal information sheet and 2 photos (3x4);
- Copy of passport with TIN code (taxpayer’s identification number);
- Copies of education diplomas, if available, those of academic degree and title;
- Copy of certificate of completion of residency or internship;
- Copy of certificate of English language training and proficiency;
- Copies of certificate (s) of specialization and / or qualification improvement;
- Work records book.