Accreditation and ranking are two key indicators that speak about the quality of education provided by the university, its reputation and status, as well as opportunities for students and teachers.
Accreditation ensures that the university meets certain standards of education and carries out its activities with high quality. This means that the curriculum, the educational process and the qualifications of teachers comply with certain norms and requirements, and that the university monitors the observance of the rights and interests of students. The accreditation of a university is important for its students and graduates, as it increases their chances of employment and increases their opportunities for further learning and development.
1. Independent institutional accreditation at AAOPO, Certificate No. VU180000185 dated 27.10.2018
2. International institutional accreditation at IAAR, Certificate No. АА0181 dated 20.12.2019
3. National program accreditation at AAOPO, Certificate No. VU 210000567 dated 26.11.2021, in "General Medicine"
4. International program accreditation at the IAAR, Certificate No. AB 3763 dated 28.01.2022, in "General Medicine"
5. Independent program accreditation at AAOPO, Certificate No. VG 220000049 dated 07.12.2022, in residency in the following areas: "Obstetrics and Gynecology", "Family Medicine", "Therapy", Traumatology and Orthopedics", "Surgery"
6. Independent program accreditation at AAOPE, Certificate No. VG 220000382 dated 07.12.2022, in master's program "Public Health"
The rating, in turn, can become a kind of hallmark for the university, which reveals its capabilities and status on the world stage. This ranking is mainly based on the statistics provided, which include data on the number of students, the quality of the curriculum, the presence of scientific research conducted at the university, and other factors.
In general, accreditation and a good rating for any university is an unconditional indicator of its quality, and this indicates its potential and opportunities for development in the future. For many students and teachers, the choice of a university depends on its accreditation and rating.
According to the Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating (IAAR), the IHSM has the following results:
1. "Independent rating of universities of the Kyrgyz Republic 2019" - top
2. "Independent rating of universities of the Kyrgyz Republic 2020" - top
3. "Independent rating of universities of the Kyrgyz Republic 2021" - 4th place
4. "Independent rating of universities of the Kyrgyz Republic 2022" - 3rd place
5. International rating "IAAR Eurasian University Ranking 2021" - 28th place
6. International rating "IAAR Eurasian University Ranking 2022" - 19th place
7. Winner of the nomination "The Best Medical University in Central Asia 2022"