PhD program in Public Health
International Higher School of Medicine PhD program offers advanced doctoral-level research
training which is based on multidisciplinary approaches for understanding origins and determinants of health and disease among groups of population. PhD in Public Health is intended primarily for students who could pursue careers in academic institutions or in research positions related to public health care outside of academia. Apart from fostering the next generation of health care researchers and scientists, the program will provide opportunities for students to build capacity in science communication using mentoring and teaching skills, thereby helping them become educators in their professional fields.
Individuals applying for the PhD program must submit the following documents to the IHSM:
1. The entrance examination deadlines:
Submission of documents
From 1 to 20 August
From 1 November to 20 November
From 21 to 30 August
From 21 to 30 December
Until 5th September
Until 5th January
2. Entrance tests shall be conducted in one of the foreign languages (English, German, French, Chinese);
3. Applicants with a certificate of passing the test (TOEFL 600/250/100, IELTS 7.0) are exempt from the entrance test in a foreign language.
4. Admission to entrance exams is allowed with a passport or other identification document.
5. Re-examination is not allowed.
1. Tuition fee for 2019-2020 academic year are:
2. The costs associated with the stay of foreign applicants / students in the Kyrgyz Republic, including payment for meals, additional educational services and other expenses shall be incurred independently by the applicant / student or official representative, in accordance with the rules and procedures established in the IHSM
3. Upon admission of the applicant to the IHSM, a contract shall be concluded for the entire period of study. The contract shall be signed by the Rector.
Telephone: +996 556 163057